Friday, August 28, 2009

Dear Blogger,

Dear Blogger,

I have to tell you, it's not you it's me. I just can't seem to find time to spend with you lately. My feelings for you have not changed at all. I still heart you in a passionate consuming way. However, lately I am finding time only to write hilarious posts in my head. Then once I finally get around to spending time with you, it's all seriousness and book reviews.

I'll understand if you want it to be over, but I am really hoping we can get through this rough patch.

Longer letter later, really!! I mean it!

Much Ado About Nothing,
Janjanmom

2 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Aw, it's just a phase. You'll be back to hilarious posts before you know it. Our blogs change and grow as we do, don't they?

Sara said...

Come back to us!