Monday, August 03, 2009

A New Love

Oh Evansville. We have had a good relationship, but I am writing to tell you it is over. I have a new love. A love that has baseball, carriage rides and fine dining. A love that has a Hilton with a bed so soft, cozy and perfect, I am still thinking about it. A love with so many options of what to do today that my darling is researching the web to see exactly which things we should do today.

We are trying to do things we have not done when we have visited before. But first, a train ride back to our car which is hopefully still parked in a parking lot. Can anyone guess what lovely city my groom and I are visiting? Sure, I could give you more clues-but that would make it too easy. I fear I have already givien too many hints already-at least for you locals!

Later, tater.

2 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

St. Louis? If so, I love that town.

Mia said...

I have no idea....you can tell I don't get out much!