Monday, August 17, 2009


FOR TODAY...Monday, August 17, 2009

Outside my window...it is dark.

I am thinking...I am reminiscing about the wonderful day we had boating. I am thinking how lucky I was to win a day's free pontoon rental in a drawing. I am thinking about how much I love to catch fish...and throw them back and chuckling because it drives Kayla nuts.

From the learning rooms...Teaching Textbooks ROCKS!!!!!!

From the kitchen...LOL, not today!!

I am wearing...a blue sleep shirt with flowers on it.

I am creating...a blog post and memories.

I am going...to sleep well tonight.

I am reading...home work assignments and lesson plans

I am hoping...to be able to find out what is making me so tired all the time now that sleep apnea has been ruled out.

I am hearing...the fan in my room.

Around the house...It is relatively clean.

One of my favorite things...Family, friends, friends that feel like family.

A few plans for the rest of the week: Hubby is on vacation/staycation...so flexibility is the key to a good week!!

1 comment:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Have a good one, and don't crack the whip too hard!

This is why I couldn't homeschool. I'd be too tempted to chuck it all and go to the lake...too often.