Sunday, July 19, 2009

What's Up?

Not too much exciting to report around this homestead. We have a busy day planned for tomorrow-feeding the social lives of my little chitlins. I also will have my first board meeting with just this year's board members. I am excited, however, it will make the next two weeks very busy for me. There is alot of thinking and planning running through my brain at any given moment. I also desperately need to get next years lesson plans finished. This summer feels like it was just a blink. I have friends I have not even made contact with this summer!!

My sister Sue Ann is feeling better. She is still in the hospital for colitis and it does not look like she is going home anytime soon. They are slowly introducing soft food into her system again. Today during my visit, I got to see baby Noah. He is just adorable. He can giggle and try to talk now. I can't believe he is 4 months old. Time really flies. Plus, I did not make him cry today. Maybe he is starting to like me. He grinned at Kayla alot. I think he likes purple hair.

Have a great Monday!

No comments: