Monday, June 22, 2009

It's Just Another Manic Monday


For Today Monday, June 22, 2009

Outside my window...there is a storm blowing up. I hope the temps are lower after it passes through!!

I am thinking...about the fact that I will have time to myself tomorrow. A very rare and precious gift.
I am thankful for...new mercies every morning.

From the learning rooms...Oh please, who am I kidding. I simply CANNOT school in the summer.
From the kitchen...Oh please who am I kidding...

I am wearing...a pink sleepshirt.

I am creating...piles of curriculum to bless others with plus bags and boxes of items for Goodwill or the Salvation Army.

I am going...to savor this week of service camp...savor every moment.

I am reading...HA! I am not.

I am hoping...my physical goes well tomorrow.

I am hearing...the TV that should be turned off.
Around the house...only the living room and Lilly's room got the deep cleaning that I planned for every room. Better luck next time.

One of my favorite things...Gillette Venus razors. Seriously the best razor ever invented. I am shaving my legs more than once a week for the first time since I had children. Totally worth the price-seriously y'all all need one!! Gillette fusion is the male counterpart. You won't hate shaving anymore and I am getting nothing out of this endorsement(I did get one free at my hair color party though!)!

A few plans for the rest of the week:
  • Making mountains out of molehills
  • Assuring that my children have "no life"
  • Telling myself over and over again that, "housework done incorrectly still blesses my family"
  • Juggling the life of a 'stay at home' wife (who never gets to stay home!)
  • Holiday World!
  • Pinching a penny so hard that is cries for it's momma!

2 comments:

Tiffany said...

Wow! We are so on the same page right now. I could have written this post, well, except for the pink nightshirt. Don't have one of those. :0)
I had big plans for deep cleaning too and only got one kid's room done and the living room and then lost my motivation. I am craving alone time and have a bit right now and may have more on Thursday, I'll take every measly minute I can get!
Happy summer!

Anonymous said...

when are ya'll doing HWorld?
We are too, but I think it will be after or the w/end of July 4th
Usually do Father's Day, but not this time around?
How have you been?? I get no more visits or phone calls/////
Hope you are ok!

Ok, luv u bye
stalker me