Tuesday, May 05, 2009

Coloring of Hair

"Absolutely not, you girls may not get color on your hair. I mean it. Your hair is beautiful and does not need color."

Famous last words of a fool. All three now have highlights. Very different highlights. Lilly has two small strands on either side of her part. Kayla has a few strands in the front of her hair. Erika has them all over and they almost morphed into color. I would actually like to color over hers, but her dad encouraged her not to. He seems to fear I might make it worse. (She totally ratted you out MAN!!)

"I like it , Mom. I'm just not used to it yet." Erika is always very sensitive to my feelings.

Special thanks to Clairol House Party for making me eat my words!! I am off to search out my camera cord so I can share pics of all this and also the pics from my DYE party.

3 comments:

Mia said...

Can't wait to see the girls...not sure I want to see ALL of the Dye-Party pics!! I mean I have been extremely careful and very low key about pictures of myself on the internet. Hmmm maybe I will just have to get over it huh?
Thanks again for the hair color,great food,silly girl fun, laundry detergent making tips and recipe, I could go on and on!

Sara said...

Yes, yes, pics are definately necessary for this one!

ShortyMom said...

Can't wait to see pictures!