Monday, May 04, 2009

Ain't No Sunshine When He's Gone

I miss you, honey.

The sun is not out today. It does not look like it is going to even make an appearance. I am still tired from the weekend. Worn out, in fact. I hate that feeling.

I feel like a balloon that was blown up and then deflated. I have been feeling that way for about two months. It is not a happy-go-lucky feeling. Friends are what is getting me by. What is wrong with me? Easier asked than answered. Due to the fact that I do hold back some private details of my life (I know, I know-it is very shocking since it seems like I have diarrhea of the mouth!!), I cannot blog about all that ails me. I can tell you that homeschooling tweenagers who have angst has aggrevated the problem. I know this too shall pass. It always does...and then comes back...and then passes again. You know how life is, peaks and valleys. Sunshine and rain.

Soooooo, I have to go now and attempt to educate my children and then attempt to socialize them this afternoon. I think I am so much more excited for summer vacation to come than they are.

I could be wrong, but I don't think so. It's a jungle out there...

1 comment:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Where there's a valley, a peak is sure to be close by. That's what I keep telling myself anyway. Sorry to have missed the party. I was bringing the camera and anticipating fun photos! I was picking up folks at the airport instead. However, the circus peanuts were divine and brought me a wonderful laugh when I got home from the funeral Saturday and found them on the porch. That *itch sun will come out to stay soon, and we'll be wondering where all of the rain and "green" went. Ha! Hang in there, and thanks for all of the support in the last two weeks. Love ya!