- Watched 7 pounds. Whew! Not what I expected. I like Will in les complicated movies. It's good, very good. Watched City of Ember. Good, it was not anywhere near as good as the series of books...but then, they never are. Watched Step Brothers. I wish I could get that time back. Will Ferrell, Elf is the only good movie you have ever been in. Stop with the goofy trash mouth movies. Who is the audience you are seeking???????? I watched these movies for $3 VIA the red box. Oh my, 24 hour movie rental for $1. Me likey. ALOT.
- Hubby cleaned out the garage and we took several boxes of things to the Salvation Army. The clutter just keeps going and it feels very nice. I hope to shed many more pounds of clutter through this year. Even better than that though, I plan to not take on a bunch of replacement clutter.
- Hubby and I disassembled the dishwasher and found the problem. $12.95 and the part should be here in 3-5 days. Do-it-yourself is really the only way to go. If only we could pump out our own septic tank (our next home necessity!!).
- We have our new windows (winders here in the country) and they are awesome. I hope our utility bills reflect the improvement. We also have new gutters and the overall effect of our home now is....."You need to clean your siding immediately!!!" We will get a round tuit soon.
- Started me some 'mater plants in my new jiffy tabletop "greenhouse". Also, 2 apple trees, 2 magnolias, and 6 okra plants. Purple okra from LBL's Homeplace 1850.
I'm very tired now. I was up very late last night trying to find a lost piece of paper. Never found it. So, I'm not there yet with the de-cluttering. I didn't claim to be-just doing better one trunk of stuff at a time.