Friday, February 06, 2009

Still Living With In-Laws

And loving it for the most part. Especially loving this wi-fi laptop. Way cool. The girls never want to go home. Memaw has Disney channel now that the power is on. They weren't hatin' it when there wasn't any power. Erik and I however, are missing home. We have ALOT of work to do and it would just be easier if we could live there to do the work. We have cleaned out our freezers. The fridge is mostly cleaned out but I didn't focus on it near as much as the freezer full of berries.

I have not gained any weight-I weighed today when I went to scoop up after the kitties. Considering the lovely food we have been eating this is quite a shock. I guess it just reiterates how little I move. I need to start walking or sumpin'.

I guess that is all for now. Hula, we must be on the same grid. Thanks for all your hard work getting everyone else's power on. You are a trooper!!

1 comment:

ShortyMom said...

Hoping you get power soon! Ours came back on Sunday afternoon and my internet came back up today. Feel for you and the family!