- Let's get all that Goodwill stuff boxed up and out of the house.
- Let's do the three loads of laundry that have already piled up.
- Let get out that rainbow and vacuum this place.
- Clean the kitchen floor-it will make you smile to see it glow.
- Clear the bar-it needs to be done.
- Plan out a wonderful supper-it will make hubby really happy.
- Then you can relax for a few minutes before the running starts.
The little devil on my shoulder says this:
- You worked hard ALL DAY yesterday, take a break. It's not like anyone will come along and do it for you-it can wait until tomorrow. Find the couch and the remote. Relax, make some brownies. You have been through a very tough time, savor the down time. You've done school-that is a biggie, right? Frankie say RELAX.
I'm thinking the red guy has a point, what do you think? Maybe I can pull out my supermom cape and do it all.