- worrying over friends going through trials or sickness
- fretting over our homeschool
- worry about my parenting
- worrying about our family's spiritual health
- family that we never seem to have time to visit
- far-away friends that I am out of touch with
- worry about money
- worry about my own health
- worry about being fat(not enough worry to eat differently or exercise)
- worry about the boxes of clutter and shelves full of books
- concern over school projects started but not finished yet
All of those things kind of scratch the surface a bit about what is stealing my joy and yet, my Lord tells me to fear not. Not to worry, he has plans for me. So why do I continue to do so? Why do I allow these thoughts to clutter up my brain and leave little room for finding the joy in the day to day ordinary?
So tonight, I took a little break in my normal routine to go out with some homeschool buddies, eat and laugh and have a big time. It was a nice break. However, as soon as I walked in the door, I picked up all my baggage again.
I'm really glad my church is starting a new ladies' Bible study. I really need it!!