Things accomplished this week:
- Very abbreviated school days!! But they still happened. 3R's are going right on schedule so if everything else falls apart at least we got that going on!!
- Hubby to X-rays, doc, and released to drive-WAHOO!
- Homeschool Mom group Christmas party
- Orthodontist Consultation Appt. Much dismay in the land at the steep steep price of braces. Further dismay that all three will need them. Considering selling cars, house and pets. Decide to sell children instead eliminating the need to pay for said braces. (Only joking...go away pervs.)
- Visit with my Dad.
- Shakespeare play with children while hubby savored a day alone. Library after play and then a rushed and unexpected trip to the doc with my mom. Her blood levels very low. Me fears dialysis is in our future if a new drug they are trying doesn't work.
- Juggle chorus carpool details from Dr office.
- Build 3 gingerbread houses so children can decorate them with friends. Make frosting which doesn't work well and then watch children mooch icing from their friends that does work. Feel a bit inferior but make up for it by staying over cleaning.
- Grocery shop with all the family. Pray prayers of goodwill for Sam's and their samples which held us over until our very late supper of mac and cheese.
- Secured a "plan B" babysitter for hubby's postal Christmas party. Praise the Lord unplanned "plan B" worked out.
- Wrapped more presents and got all gifts purchased and recorded in "little black book".
- Purchased tickets for all of us and the grandparents for Lilly's chorus performance.
- Thought about Christmas cards and how we are going to get our tree this year (Erik and his 30 lb weight limit-what does a tree weigh??). Cried a little. Studied our checkbook balance and cried a little.
Tis the season to be jolly, FaLaLaLaLa La La La La.