Thursday, August 14, 2008

I Love Being Tagged...

Especially by Hula!! I feel so special that I have ignored it for several days while I threatened my children with bodily harm, told them horrible stories about PUBLIC SCHOOL and then threatened to send them there. Yes, I have certainly been behaving very badly and I harbor no ill will to public school. I really don't. Never have. I have been harboring ill will towards my children though. They are in desperate need of your prayers and maybe one or two for me as well. Thankfully I have a hubby who quietly and calmly offered me a suggestion for school that just might bring about the attitude adjustment someone has been needing- an "alone cone" for you Dragontales fans. A little independent study away from the rest of us is just what Mommy needs but could not think of in her present state of hot flaming ??? I'm not sure what I would call it but this tween thing is making me a little frustrated. Homeschooling sort of requires a certain mindset from all parties involved and hers has thrown mine out-of-whack. Rnat over. Thanks for "listening".

About that tag now...here it is!!
A.) attached or single? Attached. 14 years. We have worn out our JCPenney shower gift towels.
(B.) best friend? My husband. Sherry.
(C.) cake or pie? Cake-the devil's food variety, specifically.
(D.) day of choice? I believe my odd new love for Mondays is well documented.
(E.) essential item? 'Puter. Good books. Some sort of little notebook to track my life in.
(F. ) favorite color? Red!
(G.) gummy bears or worms? Bears
(H.) hometown? A TINY town in Ky!
(I. ) favorite indulgence? pedicures-it's been a LONG time
(J. ) January or July? Neither-I prefer spring and fall.
(K. ) kids? Three girls. Mental note-buy stock in KimberleyClark
(L.) life isn't complete without? Family, laughter, love, church, friends, doing something that fulfills the heart. (This was totally Hula's answer but I really like it!!)
(M.) marriage date? May 14, 1994.
(N.) number of brothers & sisters? 3 older sisters. Yes, that makes me the baby-shut up!
(O.) oranges or apples? Both-I heart fruit.
(P. ) phobias? heights, water. Especially heights and water combined in the form of bridges. OY!
(Q.) quotes? "I'm good enough, smart enough and doggone it, people like me." Stuart Smalley of SNL fame (The best things ever said by Al Franken were as S.S.)
"Cleaning your house while your kids are still growing is like shoveling the walk before it stops snowing." ~Phyllis Diller, Phyllis Diller's Housekeeping Hints, 1966
(R.) reasons to smile? I am a good person with a soft heart. God loves me. My family. Getting stuff organized.
(S.) season of choice? Fall
(T.) tag seven peeps!
Jacinda (Something to distract you from moving!!)
Summer (A blog post not requiring too much thought!)
JettyBetty (where are you?)
Sandy
Stephanie R.
Stephanie S. (where are you?)
Sara M.
(U.) unknown fact about me? My life is an open book except for the pages I glued together.
(V. ) vegetable? sweet corn and taters prepared any way.
(W.) worst habits? Losing my temper, making mountains out of molehills, letting wounds fester.
(X.) x-ray or ultrasound? I've had both.
(Y.) your favorite food? Shrimp or any seafood cooked up with pasta and topped off with a yummy creamy white sauce of any type. Add a caesar salad, tall ice water (NO LEMON!) and some cheesy garlic biscuits to really make me smile.
(Z.) zodiac sign? Aquarius-all water signs should fear the water, right?

1 comment:

Amy said...

~(U.) unknown fact about me? My life is an open book except for the pages I glued together.~

LOL!:)

~(W.) worst habits? Losing my temper, making mountains out of molehills, letting wounds fester.~

We may be related.;)

Great tag!
God Bless,
Amy:)