Thursday, July 03, 2008

Planning

I have been working on my planning for next year. Sifting through all of my curriculum. I find good intentions with every book I pull off the shelf. Projects that I am sad I haven't done yet, unit studies waiting on the shelf for me to get around to them. It is so hard to believe I have only been homeschooling for a little over 3 years. I have enough stuff to homeschool twice that long. AND, I have already culled through my things many, many times.

Do public school teachers do this?

I am working on paring back to only that I WILL use. IN THE NEXT 2 YEARS. Otherwise, I will keep feeding this stockpiling habit I have developed. Our house is too small, our bookshelves to full for this insanity. Plus, I am only one teacher with only 3 pupils. There is only so much I can teach in one school career(well, 3 really)!!

Hello ebay, I shall add to your auctions soon.

My name is Janice and I am a curriculum junkie. I'm trying really hard to kick the habit, ooh~LOOK!! I just found something really awesome on paperback swap...

No comments: