From Jettybetty. At least I think that was me she tagged. My apologies if it was another Janice.
8 things I am passionate about.
1. God/Jesus/Holy Spirit
2. My husband
3. My children
4. My family(extended)
5. My church
6. My homeschool
7. My blogging/reading
8. My cooking
8 things I want to do before I die.
1. Read the entire Bible.
2. Travel to Maine and eat lobster.
3. Travel to Hawaii.
4. Visit cousins in California-one of which I am named after.
5. Ride a train to visit my cousin/aunt & uncle near Chicago again-and take the girls to the American Girl store.
6. Write a book.
7. Go on a cruise.
8. Enlarge our home.
8 things I say often.
4. It's no big deal.
5. There's nothing we can do about it now.
6. Shut it!
8. Go to your room!
8 Books I have read lately.
1. Running With Scissors don't remember the author-Oh Jason, this was totally more information on gayness than my poor little straight mind could handle.
2. Middlesex Jeffrey Euginides-also a Jason recommended book. I loved it!
3. Keeping the House, Ellen Barker
4. Arthur's Quest (kid audio book)
5. Esperenza Rising (kid audio book)
6. Rascal (kid audio book)
7. The Thirteenth Tale (also Jason recommended-excellent!)
8. Currently reading The Other Boleyn Girl and I love it (Jason, again)
sorry I am so bad with writing book titles and authors down!!
8 Movies I have watched 8 times or more.
1. Toy Story 2
2. Flushed Away (I LOVE this movie!!)
3. Monster's Inc.
4. Silence of the Lambs (Vans in parking lots still scare me)
5. The Christmas Story
7. Steel Magnolias
8. Terms of Endearment
8 people I am tagging.
1. Mama Mia
2. Hula Girl
4. Sara D.
5. Sara M.
6. Steph R. (upon returning from camp)
7. Steph S. (After all unpacking is done...hahaha)
8. Sandy (When she gets back from her vacation)
And you too, Summer, when you can breathe again!! Also anyone else-it is a relatively easy tag.