Sunday, May 18, 2008

WOW!

Bargains, walking, shopping, waiting in long lines, talking non-stop, driving, pictures...oh and a grand finale involving jumper cables (Sandy, God blessed you when I missed the exit, it would have meant more waiting for you until you got home!!). These are just some highlights of my weekend.

More later as I have hit the ground running since returning. We hosted care group, are planning to go to the movies later, Mom has a doctor appt. tomorrow and I am having my dad over tomorrow night to celebrate his birthday that I was out-of-town for. May is such a crazy month!!

2 comments:

Sandy said...

Oh my goodness... I guess he did bless me! Bless you for doing all that driving with four back seat drivers!

Mia said...

MORE LATER?! You know I am sitting here anxiously waiting to live vicariously through your convention experience....