Thursday, May 15, 2008

Mr. Wonderful is Wonderful

BECAUSE...he is happy I am going to a homeschool conference with friends this weekend. There are a million reasons why I should not but he knows how long it has been since I had any "me time" so he is in favor. He is even excited we have a nice room (Sandy rocks!). I may not blog for a couple of days-or I might, I do like to journal EVERY day and feel a bit off when I don't.

He also took Lilly to the music store with him and they looked at a pink guitar. She was delighted to accompany him to his favorite music store. They are kindred spirits.

I just needed to post to tell you some more about the wonderfulness that is Erik.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Have a great time...you deserve it!!

Jason, as himself said...

Yay! You're lucky. Everyone needs time away, me time. And being able to get away without the spouse making waves, that's even luckier.