Monday, May 05, 2008

24

In the past 24 hours I have:
  • done laundry(only 2 loads though and the second is still in the dryer)
  • push mowed a different part of the yard(it's finished now)
  • almost finished a book
  • had 2 showers
  • heard a "Who"
  • slept in
  • took part in our first boat ride of the season
  • played with minnows
  • laughed at our dog playing with minnows
  • marveled at how much more the kids enjoy minnows than fishing
  • marveled at how much fun minnows are
  • caught a fish
  • watched my daughter catch two
  • had one get away
  • hubby had one get away
  • kept up with a dog on a boat ride and while fishing on a dock
  • had grilled pork chops for a very late supper
  • tried to finish a book that won't end.

TMI-I have also yearned with every fiber of my being for something more absorbent than super plus.

3 comments:

Amy said...

TMI-Me too!:)
It gets worse every year.:)

Mia said...

I am blissfully absent of which you speak!!

Jason, as himself said...

Sometimes I'm so glad I'm not a woman.