******GO AMI for recognizing a Ramona book reference!!!)******
I'm tired of ketch-up..."first time funny, second time silly, third time spanking" Tell me what book that is a line from and I'll be impressed!! So back to random and odd.
- Hubby and I fought over produce. A very long and drawn out fight over produce. Someone call Guiness because we may have set a record for stupid fights. As tradition would have it, we both still think we are right today. Hubby will probably be over it this afternoon and I will nurse the grudge for another day or so. (But he will still think he was right so is that technically "over it"?
- My life is now a complicated maze of healthcare visits, doctor appointments, errands and doing things for everyone else. Obviously I am a little resentful.
- Once upon a time I had a dream that I would get my very gray "highlighted" hair colored. I am pretty sure it was the end of January. My plan was to do it before or immediately after my birthday. The dream is apparently dead as all of our extra money now goes for gas. To say I am bummed is an understatement. To say I am resentful is an overstatement. Perhaps just disappointed is more accurate. Just call me Emmylou Harris's chubby little sister.
- My dog came home with an entire bag of cat food yesterday. He strolled into the yard with the bag of catfood in his mouth. We have checked with our close neighbors. No one knows anything. I can't even make him return it and say he is sorry. My dog is headed for Juvy.
- I really supercleaned one of my bathrooms last night. The rest of the house is frightening. Maybe not frightening, but slightly un-nerving.
- Library today. And the highlight of my day. I love the library. I have a list of books I want to check out. Just one, please have just one of them.
- Gilmore Girls season 6 is doing a little better. I am almost ready for season 7. And then there will be no more. What will I do? Any other good TV shows out there that I missed?? A good friend recommended "Lost". Is this something the kids can watch? Cause GG really wasn't (IMHO), at least the later episodes were not.
I guess that is all I got. Unless you want to know that I washed my mom's hair for her yesterday, I have given up on returning to Bible Study, we are right smack in the middle of a painting project, my husband is an awesome painter that puts my pitiful painting to shame, and I will be attempting to ebay everything that isn't nailed down very soon.