Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday
  • mac 'n cheese pizza
  • virtual roller coasters
  • giant rocking horses
  • the Incas
  • Guitar Center
  • Goodwill
  • 3 illegal u-turns
  • homeschool moms sometimes give me a headache
  • librarians always make me smile
  • Grilled Salmon with fresh asparagus
  • marguarite

These are the high points of my day. It has been fun and exhausting. The time change has thoroughly kicked my butt. Early bedtime tonight.

However, the highlight of my day has been that HULA GIRL rocks. Read her inspiring posts!! To even attempt to run 14 miles blows me away...did she finish?? NEXT POST... Did she ALMOST finish? Be sure to read in the link order and be encouraging in her comments!! Did her family support her no matter what?? Read it and weep!!

2 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Thanks for the shout-out. You are way too kind. If the highlight of your day was my posts, we need to get you out more girlfriend. Thanks again. From the top of my swollen sinuses to the bottom of my aching legs, I thank you.

Jen said...

Grilled salmon and asparagus...you are a girl after my own heart! YUM!