- Ministry fair set-up was today, although I have been working on it since Wednesday when my wonderful friend Jennifer helped me move tables after co-op. Today went well, it looks nice but isn't too glitzy.
- I came home after set-up and taking my children to eat at Cracker Barrel. I replaced jeans with soft pajama pants and napped on the couch while we finished listening to a fairy audio book. It was delicious nappy goodness. Even better, I woke up to hubby and the kids making supper. My husband has really stepped up to be more helpful in the last two years. I think it is because I no longer consider myself the only person who can do anything right. It is hard to help an ungrateful, nitpicky perfectionist. I'm able to gladly accept help now-and he is gladly helping. Funny how I had to change before he could. Isn't that always the way?
- I arrived at the set-up this morning and wanted to kill Steph. R-seriously drive to her house...but in the end I was thankful for her wonderful idea of hanging signs from the ceiling. Everyone has one now and it looks really good. Of course hers are the nicest so I only threaten her with mild bodily harm. She is just so creative...and inspiring...I hate her, I love her, I'm jealous, I'm glad I know her.
- I have not worked on my elementary school lesson for Sunday School a bit. Guess what I'm doing later???
- I have amazing friends. I am thankful for them. Some of them are wonderful encouragers, others make me laugh, others inspire me to be a better mom and teacher(and decorator). What the Bible talks about in Titus is so essential!! If we don't have women in our lives to "show us the way", help us, encourage us-we would never make it. I am blessed to have a whole bunch of those-but I think it is because God knows I need a LOT of mentoring!!
- I am now going to take a sublingual B-12 vitamin and finish all of my crap for the night. I started it 1 week ago and it does help the "dragging butt syndrome" I struggle with when the weather gets less sunny.