- Think about a nice family picture for Christmas cards 1 week before Thanksgiving.
- Not forget my Aunt Ruth's present and have to drive back home to get it.
- Go ahead and put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving since it is only a blink until Christmas.
- Do the whole Advent thing in it's entirety.
- Definitely repeat Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh
- Help my elderly relatives more.
- Communicate Christmas gifts with my husband more-especially the ones for our kids!!
- Mail cards as close to December 1 as possible!
- Push to play Dirty Santa at every gathering where there are people and gifts.
Please add to my list-while they are fresh on our minds!! I am sure you are thinking of some that I have forgotten. Let's make this a group effort!
I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! We did. I love Christmas. Thank you God for the wonderful gift of Jesus. I love celebrating His birthday every year!