Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Next year I will...

  • Think about a nice family picture for Christmas cards 1 week before Thanksgiving.
  • Not forget my Aunt Ruth's present and have to drive back home to get it.
  • Go ahead and put my tree up the day after Thanksgiving since it is only a blink until Christmas.
  • Do the whole Advent thing in it's entirety.
  • Definitely repeat Gold, Frankincense and Myrrh
  • Help my elderly relatives more.
  • Communicate Christmas gifts with my husband more-especially the ones for our kids!!
  • Mail cards as close to December 1 as possible!
  • Push to play Dirty Santa at every gathering where there are people and gifts.

Please add to my list-while they are fresh on our minds!! I am sure you are thinking of some that I have forgotten. Let's make this a group effort!

I hope you had a wonderful Christmas!! We did. I love Christmas. Thank you God for the wonderful gift of Jesus. I love celebrating His birthday every year!

2 comments:

Mia said...

we had a great Christmas as well. Very low key and relaxed!! Here are my additions to the list...
1.don't tell oldest daughter ANY present secrets..she TELLS
2.construct a well-balanced family letter like someone I know did ; )
3.do not eat Chinese on Christmas Eve! see my blog for further details.
See you next year!

Stephanie said...

I have several, but I may blog that as well!