Tuesday, December 11, 2007



CANDIFICATION!!

Before candy(BC)(Okay it was almost before candy-I forgot the true before, but I was close!), after candy, and AAAAGGHHHH! Is that Stalker Heather??? Did she encourage my children to consume huge amounts of candy? YES!! Did she dare to bring the irresistable red hots?? YES!! Does she think that somehow makes her red hot? YES!! We had a great time making gingerbread houses and I only had 1 meldown which these days is a record!! It was a "frosting spilling out the back and front of the baggie" incident so I felt justified.

I am in a somewhat happier place now, or else I am so busy there is no time to be depressed. I feel a bit spring-loaded lately-stressloaded. The next few days are really busy so I might not be posting like I usually do-don't think I have gone off the deep end or anything.


At some point I would really enjoy getting my Christmas cards out! Or I may just make sure to tell all of my friends Merry Christmas real often!!

3 comments:

Julie Anne said...

I love the candy houses. The kids "Mimi" was very kind to do some with them this year.

It's ok...I'm too busy to do Christmas cards this year too. On one hand, that makes me want to cry...on the other hand-- aaahh, I'm off the hook!

Anonymous said...

I had a blast with you and your girls..they were haunting me about my Hotel of a house:)
We almost came on by after that! BUT cranky, hungry kids come first. I missed you at the library tonite too.....
I do have another bag of red Hots....I'll bring em by when I come over:)
love ya...and your houses ROCK..haha
I'll try and have your card in the mail before Dec. is over.....I still have to get their pics made!!!
Heather

Ami said...

Beautiful job on the village... how do you decide who gets to take it home?