Friday, November 30, 2007

You Know What?

I blog everyday even when it is not NABLOPOMO. I can't help it. I am always so eager to share with someone some little morsel of my life/day. I have heard that women have 4000 words a day and men have 1500. I think I may have somehow mistakenly received about twice that many and I think my darling husband may have received only half of his. He does not like to talk and he also is not real keen on listening to the details of my life either. This does not mean we don't talk, we do. About alot of stuff. Important and not. It does mean we do not have long and drawn out soul to soul-tell me all your hopes, dreams and frustrations conversations. EVAH. So I share them with you. And him as he reads sometimes (when the posts are not too long and wordy...heehee).

Today was a wonderful day and I am too exhausted to share anymore. Spent the afternoon with Mia and we talk non-stop so I have already used alot of words up!!

Now, it's going to be one of THOSE weekends and I needed a calm lazy one to nurse this cold. Oh well. Holiday mart chorus function, parade, care group at my house, youth care group...I'm off to take a tylenol for my aching head.

3 comments:

Mia said...

oh I think I have about 19,476 words but whose counting....are you just GOING to the parade or are you IN it?

janjanmom said...

IN IT.

Sara said...

I'm with you there. The trip has made me blog all the more because I'm so isolated from you wonderful friends!