Saturday, November 24, 2007

Encouragement

Hebrews 3:13 is my favorite verse.

13But encourage one another daily, as long as it is called Today, so that none of you may be hardened by sin's deceitfulness.

And lately, this man is one of my favorite encouragers. I hope you find encouragement there as well.

I am also encouraged by all those comments yesterday. I feel pretty united in the fact that more and more people value PEOPLE over RELIGIOUS TRADITION. So, how do we fix the hurts of the years when that was not the case?

My guess is prayer. Praying for both sides of the coin, so to speak. Praying for the people who feel justified in making sure everyone in a church is "up to code" and also praying for those shoved out and unloved because they were not.

God does have a code, but fortunately Jesus is all we need to be in. Once we clothe ourselves in Christ-we are in. Now that is encouraging!

No comments: