Wednesday, September 05, 2007

Good Day, Mate!

It really hasn't been but I am trying to talk myself into it. Today Erik went back to work and it was a HARD day. I know it has been for him too. I am trying to talk myself into going to church tonigh and even gave myself a hot bubble bath to make me wanna.

So, I have partially filled out the application for employment and I also checked out some books on finding your joy at the library. I also ordered a new series of books that Kerflop has been gushing over.

Wish me luck.

1 comment:

Hazel said...

This book ~

Attitudes of Gratitude: How to Give and Receive Joy Everyday of Your Life

by M.J. Ryan

I can't say enough good things about it. Many examples and exercises to help us change the way we look at life.

~~~Good luck with the job search.