Sunday, July 15, 2007

I am so drained in every way imaginable. It hurts to see your friends hurting. I have always beena little too blessed in the empathy department. In a crippling sort of way. I have some people in my life going through some major heavy duty stuff. One family facing life after amputation, one family facing a brain tumor in a child, one family staring divorce in the face and all I can think of is...I am so glad God is in control. Even when it seems like everything is spinning wildly out of control, it isn't. He has a plan and a purpose for all of us. Thank you Father for being a place to lay our burdens down.

Please help me not to take anything for granted but to savor my blessings and always seek to bless others.

1 comment:

Mia said...

Bless you heart...here's a (((hug)))