Wednesday, July 04, 2007

Happy Independence Day!!

Notice I did not say Fourth of July, because everyone has a fourth of July. We are blessed to celebrate our forefathers and their fight for our independence. I am excited as we will be spending the day with family. Just us for a little while this morning, then we will join Erik's parents for a lunch celebration. A little while after that, we will visit with my family at my Mom's. Grand finale will be joining with our church family and watching fireworks together.

I started the day with walking my dog at 6 AM. How you like that Hula Girl? He will be slowly incorporated into a house dog again as some of our lovely suburbian neighbors are complaining as he has become much more confident in his roaming and unfortunately, chewing. All of you who do not own a dog may issue forth a sigh of relief for that particular headache that you do not have. I know he is worth the extra hassle and we love him much, but it is a bit of a headache. Good thing his ears still make me swoon, Tobaliciously.

2 comments:

Mia said...

Happy 4th to everyone at your house!!! even Tobalicious...

Hula Girl at Heart said...

A 6am walk on a holiday? I'm LOVIN' it!! You really do like Dollar Tree.