Saturday, February 24, 2007

A Day for Ducks...

and basketball. Two games today. Only one more weekend left. We have more rain soaked into our hair and clothes than I care for. Erika came home and plugged in the curling iron. I told her on days like this, don't even bother. It is also freezing cold. Toby looks so hurt when I take him out to use the bathroom. He's been holding it all morning. Can you say "an accident waiting for a chance to happen"?

A perfect day for....delivering cookies. Oh, but I would rather be reading.

True confession on Lent...I have had no soda at all but ate three girl scout cookies three diferent times before. (The first step is admitting you have a problem.) Not yelling isn't going so well either. One thing is really all this gal can successfully surrender at a time!

No comments: