Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Movie Review

My dear hubby is a slight nascar fan, he is not crazy-we probably won't ever go live. We don't schedule our lives around races, but sometimes when there is a race, he likes to watch. He has been looking forward to watching the spoof of nascar, Talladega Nights. I was not because I knew it would have bad language and boobs. I also thought it would be real funny. It was not funny but there was alot of bad language and boobs. For about the first hour we did not laugh one time and we considered just turning it off. Then there were a couple of laughs at the end, with waaaaaaaay to much gay promotion. Poor writing and ever poorer acting. All in all, skip it. It stunk. Tonight, my movie choice, The Devil Wears Prada. I hope it is good.

I went to JCPenneys last night and spent my gift card. I really enjoyed myself and got good bargains too. I never just spend like that on myself. I also saved an additional 30%. AWESOME! Most everything was already 50%. I chose nice expensive clothes though, so it just made them normal priced. I did go to the girls dept because Kayla needs some black pants. She has a pair that she is going to outgrow in five minutes. Apparently, black pants are a rare commodity. So I only spent on myself. That is what Erik wanted.

I weighed last night and it is soooo funny, I have lost 5 pounds over the last 2 weeks. I have not eaten like a pig, but I haven't been careful either. If I were dieting I would have gained 10 pounds. Probably all the shopping.

Today is pajama day and we are enjoying it. It is already Wednesday!!

Have a great one!

No comments: