Thursday, November 30, 2006

Whew wee, a gulley-washer!!

That is southern for alot of rain. Cold November rain. That always makes me think of Axl Rose, I don't like to think of him. So anyway, lots of cold rain here.

Erik and I have finished the trim in the Living room. One room down and two left to trim. I am not counting the dining room because it is so much more than trim. I also got half of the bathroom done today as well. All of my days should start out with chick time at the cracker barrel featuring breakfast and then some shopping. I feel certain I would be more productive. I am going to do some more shopping tonight. Hopefully this will do me in, I mean, finish me up.

Thanks to the ladies who were with me at the Cracker Barrel, it was a great way to finish a Bible study and I had so much fun!

My goal is no longer to declutter by Dec 1 (cause at this point I cannot achieve it), but to have all my shopping finished and wrapped. Join me in getting all of the hard stuff about Christmas done so we can glide through the holidays with a smile, not a grimace!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great--now I'm stuck on the November Rain song. Thanks. ; )

I have most of my Christmas shopping done. I did it online since I'm working 7 days a week. All I have left to do is stocking stuffers.

Cheers! : )