Thursday, November 23, 2006

Thank you!

Sounds great guys, we will bring our "barney bag". Some things to do together and be invisible. Thanks Dana and Susie, of course you are right. My kids should be priority. If I could manage to get my feelings of of my sleeve, I would be much better off. (Today and every day!)

Have a great Thanksgiving everyone! I am thankful for Jesus who paid the price for me. Three of the sweetest girls in the world and a hubby that loves us all! I am thankful that my faith has been tested and built stronger because of it. I am thankful for wonderful blogger friends that encourage me.

If we all counted our blessings and named them one by one, I think we would be busy all day long.

1 comment:

jettybetty said...

I don't think a day would be long enough to count all our blessings!
Hope you had a great thanksgiving!