Friday, October 27, 2006

My house is a wreck!!!

But I am kickin' butt and takin'names as far as clutter goes. What does that whole saying even mean!!!??? Anyway, progress is being made, just not soon enough to suit me. I think I have discovered a whole new yard sale. NOT. Can you say goodwill. AND friends, being blessed with stuff I have two of, saved and didn't use, outgrew, never fit, never used, bought on clearance and never used. The list goes on and on!!

I love bedtime. Such a magical hour when I kick into overdrive and try to accomplish all the stuff I could not do while they were up. I hope tonight is a good one.

Okay, probably won't make 7 posts a day. Keep checking though, Heather, I may surprise you!

1 comment:

Susie said...

I'm there with ya, girl. Lots of junk to be gotten rid of. I'm working on mine too. Keep at it! : )