Wednesday, September 27, 2006

Clutter B Gone

I need a bottle of that!! I have hauled many boxes and bags to my van after staying up really late pricing stuff for an upcoming yard sale at my friends house. I vowed I would not do one again, but I have so much crap at this point, I really need to. My stuff is priced way cheap too so I will be blessing other people I hope. We have tentatively set a date for a couple of weeks away and maybe that will happen. I will take these boxes and bags to her before or after church tonight. I am also sharing a few things here and there with some younger kids at church. We could share with a couple of small villages and still have much left over. STUFF!!

Pajama day had to be postponed today because Erik was off. He is on vacation for BBQ fest but I did not think he would be off until Thurs. I woke up at 7:31 and said "ERIK!!". "I'm off", he mumbled. Thanks for telling me sweetie. We hardly have time to communicate since we are both in hyperdrive this month trying to get all of our stuff done. Pajama day is gonna happen soon and I still refused to leave the house today until church time. I would like to play hooky from that too but I guess I won't.

Gotta get back to work now, I have discovered beautiful hardwood under all my piles of crap. I would so enjoy seeing it again...it's been so long.

3 comments:

Sara said...

I'm glad you didn't skip either. Good luck with making progress!

Susie said...

Keep goin' girl! You can do it! : )

Anonymous said...

thanks for your comment on my blog. good luck with eliminating the clutter!
summer