Thursday, August 10, 2006

Waterparks Rock!

We went to a waterpark yesterday as our first homeschool field trip. It was great. Because public school had started, we had the place pretty much to ourselves. It is so cool to have a huge group of friends all in one place. In line you knew almost everybody-at the end of the slide , same thing. It was truly awesome! I was able to give my kids some freedom, even Lilly. It was only mildly abused!!

Back to work today. We are counting yesterday as PE but I don't think it can count for anything else!! Still have to catch up on our Math and such.

Been counting my blessings lately and it is quite a list. I am feeling very blessed and that makes me a little speechless. (I know!!)

My blog has been filtered the last couple of days, so I feel like I am sneaking in to post. Hopefully it won't happen again.

Have a super awesome Thursday!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love waterparks! And I envy all you homeschooling moms. I'm not disciplined enough to actually make a routine and stick to it! My kids wouldn't get a thing done!

jettybetty said...

Sounds like great fun! It's certainly hot enough to enjoy a waterpark!

Yeppers, I have so many blessings too, I just don't know where to start! God is good!