Friday, August 11, 2006



I was hoping to show you a pic of me and my three sisters along with my Dad at the family reunion. Unfortunately my computer skills are as challenged as my housekeeping skills!! I want to do it well, I just lack the know-how. So maybe you will get a chuckle out of this pic instead.

Birthday party went well, I will post more about the exciting events pre-party later when I have more energy!! I am very thankful that it is Friday and that it is yucky and rainy and that we have run all week so I can justify a chillin' out day. School is done and we call it a day's work.

Have a blessed weekend!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That picture is too funny!!! I've heard that others have been having a problem with blogger not letting them post pics. Maybe that's why you're having a hard time?!

Susie said...

Hi! Welcome to the computer-challenged club! ; ) I'm there with ya, girl!