Thursday, June 29, 2006

My mom took all of my girls home tonight and Erik and I worked on cleaning out his Uncle's trailor. I could feel prayers the whole time and I thank you for them. It went well and we accomplished alot. There is still much to do but it won't be as much as I had thought.

Erik's Mom, Dad, Aunt and Uncle are all traveling to Florida to help with his other Uncle's arrangements. He will be cremated and his service will be Sat. Erik and I are not able to go because of his work but our heart is there.

Please keep Uncle Ted's wife, Fab, in your prayers, she is from Thailand and is my age with a four year old and almost 2 year old. This is all a shock to her-expected but not really. She has no money or life skills(can't even write a check). My father-in-law will be helping her while he is there. It will be very hard for her to adjust to this new life. Ted was extremely wealthy, but has three grown children as well as her two so I am not sure how everything will work out for her.

Whew I am so tired and my brain is just whirling.

Leaning on the everlasting arms.

1 comment:

Sandy said...

Wow, what an overwhelming amount of stuff to deal with all at once! I am glad you all got to spend time with them earlier in the year. I loved Erik's dad before I knew he was Erik's dad- we used to banter at the old post office. I am sorry for his (and your) loss.