These questions are from www.juliajuliabohemian.blogspot.com The INTERVIEW ME game. If you want to play, just ask me to interview you in my commments section. I will then ask you five questions you post on your blog. Great fun!
1. If you could only wear one piece of jewelry (excluding your wedding ring, of course) what would it be? Funny question since I only wear my wedding ring. I am not a jewelry girl but do own a little. Maybe a cross necklace that I have.
2. You are leaving for church and you realize that you have no clean underwear left. What do you do? Wear what I am wearing or was wearing. I'm a daily bather, it wouldn't be soo bad.
3. How old would your daughter have to be to wear make-up (assuming this hasn't already been a relevant question for you) 12 is the magical age in our household although my oldest told me today she did not think she would. She is wrong. I also have the stipulation that it has to be applied correctly-no clown make-up or poder blue eyes that glow across the room.
4. You have to find a house/home to live in that costs less than $100,000. You can't rent. You have to buy and pay cash up front. Where do you live? I believe the house we are in qualifies!! If we had to save and buy with cash, we would stay with my in-laws and save quickly!!
5. You are working alone at a liquor store during the middle of the night. A man comes to the counter and points a gun in your face and tells you to empty the register. The register has only about 40 bucks in it and the rest is in the safe, which you cannot open. How do you handle the situation? I give him the money (in a bag so he doesn't know how small the amount is) and pray, all the while telling how great he is, nearsighted (how blurry he is!!) I am and all about my children who desperately need me. In my head would be prayer, prayer, prayer!!