Wednesday, May 10, 2006

The following questions were posted on my blog mentors comments- www.jettybetty.blogspot.com but I decided I would love to hear from others on these topics as well!

I am constantly thinking there has got to be a better plan than the one I am following!!

HERE THEY ARE:

How to keep on keepin on cleaning a house that never stays clean more than five minutes.

How to invite others to clean their messes without being the queen of mean.

How to not kill your husband when he messes up said house and allows others to do so as well while you are out of the home for a few hours.

How to develop and implement a family devotional time.

I look forward to hearin' from ya!!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

I am really am thinking about them--I just have no answers yet!

Heather said...

FLYLADY!!!!!

Www.flylady.net

~d said...

We sit down to dinner every night: and say a prayer. It may be only a 15 minute time together, but starting the meal out with Dear God seems to keep the meal conversation on the straight and narrow. ( Flylady DOES rock, but she must be on several cups of coffee and speed...) I got as far as cleaning my sink once and then deleted her from my bookmarks...hahaha