Thursday, April 20, 2006

PAJAMA DAY!!

There are alot of things about public school that my children do not miss-in fact they miss very little. The one biggie that they DO miss is themed days. I jokingly told them we would have pajama day thinking they would laugh but they got so excited that I woke up this morning to storms and rains and declared it Pajama day. They are blissfully content in the living room in our indoor play tent in their PJ's watching movies. We will read in 10 minutes for the rest of the afternoon. No fights and they have had lunch and popcorn in the tent. Girls just wanna have fun!! I am using the time wisely to prepare for my Pampered Chef show tonight AND check in with my interneties.

Summer-I guess this can officially be called CHILLIN'

Have a blessed Thursday!!

2 comments:

SuperMom said...

I LOVE those days! We just read a book called Pajama Day. My kids loved it. We've read it three times in the past two days.

You've inspired me! I was thinking as we read that book that we miss out on that stuff, too. Perhaps a theme week is what we need...

Susie said...

That sounds like lots of fun! : ) Wish we could do that tomorrow. Me the Momma could use a pajama day. But sigh, alas I have to get up at 4:30am and go to work. And somehow I have the impression that the mayor might frown on my pajamas--LOL.