Friday, March 24, 2006

Good beautiful morning! My keyboard is messed up again>I have pushed whatever key it is that wont let me do caps or punctuation I hate that! It gives me exclamation points though and they are my very favorite

my bible study went out to flamingo row last night and had dinner it was glorious afterward my friend Nancy and I had so much fun shopping at Kohl"s"s for bargains that we vowed to get together at least once a month why is it our friendships get put on a backburner when they are what get us through it all


She presented me with a cd about redemptive prophets which I listened to on the way home>very interesting except he was describing me>i am not sure what to do with that> i would appreciate any feedback from any one who has studied this spiritual gift>i am a little perplexed>more than a little? i have question marks too!!!!

i want punctuation!!!!!!! why can"t i have caps and punctuation???waht do i keep pushing that takes them away????

we chopped up the beautiful tree we lost and put it on our burn pile> sad sad for me the hill looks naked without it> it was older than me(it had branches older than me_ihave parentheses_and underlining)________gotta go this is _____driving me insane_____have a wonderful day!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

jettybetty said...

If you can get your keyboard to work--please tell us a little more about what a redemptive prophet is. I haven't heard of that one.

LiteratureLover said...

That would drive me crazy too! Poor thing. I wish I knew something to help you.

jettybetty said...

I googled Arther Burk and didn't find anything specific--I think they want you to buy a book or go to a seminar ;). If he's for Jesus, I'd probably like him though!

I love it that you homeschool--and believe you are called to.

I think you also understand that many people feel called to educate using some other method. We actually put our kids in public school specifically because we thought they would have better life skills by that method.

How you educate your children won't save them--only God can do that!

Hope you get your keyboard fixed soon--if you have any more specific thought on redemptive prophets--I'm all ears!