Wednesday, December 21, 2005

Grandpa, take me back to yesterday. When the line between right and wrong didn't seem so hazy...sometimes it seems this world's gone crazy.

Once upon a time I was quite a fan of the Judds (we called them the jugs though, isn't that respectful) and this was always one of my favorite songs. These words really are poignant today as I am still trying to minister to my friend. Her life is in shreds and the more she finds out, the worse it all gets. Please continue to pray for her...she is trying to maintain a status quo through Christmas and then go from there. It will be the hardest thing of her life-and life has not been easy for her!!

Thank you God for you precious son, help her see that with you, all things really are possible. You are the only hope we ever have-good times and bad. Make my words yours.

No comments: