Friday, December 23, 2005

Good morning!! We are off to deliver dinners or sacks of groceries for Martha's Vineyard today. I am soo excited. We have only ever loaded boxes at our church so this will be an interesting chapter for my children.

Tonight is our second Christmas event...my dad's. Tomorrow is Eriks mom and dads, Sunday is church, grandmas, and my moms. I love Christmas. I love spending time with family...I don't really like the presents part anymore, but I know my kids do!!!

My friend is doing better. She counseled with a couple from our church last night. I think it was a very good thing. She had a genuine smile on her face and a more hopeful outlook. Lesli, you are blessed to have such wonderful parents that serve with a moments notice. She will be able to hopefully enjoy Christmas now in a way I am not sure she would have. It is so hard to have perspective insight when it is your crisis!!

I am taking a break from blogging for Christmas...Please have a merry one. Make the most of your time together with friends and family, you never know when it may be your last one with a precious family member or friend. Our days are numbered and only God knows when our time will come and how. Treasure your family like the gifts from God that they are, faults and all.

No comments: