Friday, January 07, 2022

Hard shit and all the feels

What if women must be managed inside of societal circles (CHURCH) to keep men from sinning because men just can't help being attracted to women in such a way that they will give up everything for it?  Especially very young and beautiful women...but also any woman acting friendly that is bangable.  Men have this NEED, you know??  What if they can use their power and influence to screw around and no one ever finds out about it?  SCORE!!

Bill Clinton. Revered.  He had no rules...kind of like Trump. Despised.  They are the same man!!  Both will do good work because other men have total respect for a man that goes through life with no rules...just doing whatever feels good at the time.

Do women secretly hold all the power, but we are  SHAMED into dressing and acting BETTER to protect the righteous man from our POWER.  Are righteous men the same men who are misogynists who hate women because women are for the man.  A gift from God for man.  SEX...but only with ONE woman and she owes it to you everytime you want it and if she doesn't put out, you are not forced to deal with your shortcomings as a lover or person.  Just find a better one.  A prettier one who likes sex more.  Maybe 20 years younger.  Maybe, men are still shopping for a better model no.matter how nice their wife is.  Maybe, being a powerful man means you can afford whatever you like and collect beautiful things...cars and women.

WOMEN are to be enjoyed and controlled, managed, used to fulfill sexual desire, then discarded.  Truly discarded, compartmentalized and forgotten.  It's perfectly normal for a normal VIRILE man to use and abuse many young and beautiful women along the way...because you couldn't help it. Oh and the "mistake" women that you aren't as proud of banging...those you cant even admit you used for sex...gross.  Never acknowledge that fat bitch to anyone.   After all, God gave dominion to man in all things, including women???


I sure hope we don't start acting like men and making sure everyone gets a little taste of our power.  Because when that happens, you better hope absolute power does not corrupt absolutely.

I mean, that would be like letting the prostitutes keep their money and not pay the pimp. If you have been a powerful person and you used that power to abuse others, you will use any and all means available to retain power.  Although, the sincerely downtrodden and abused are incapable of saying no or fighting back-that is what makes it abuse!!

God forgive me for all the times I used my power to abuse those in my charge. Forgive me every time I was unkind and full of insecurities and resentments.  Forgive me for not asking for help and just going from person to person sharing the anger and pain of my past with my present.   Forgive me for ever feeling superior.  I am better than no one.  I desperately need HEALTHY love and connection.

Thank you God, for giving me more compassion than anger.  May that compassion always prevail as I seek to tell my truths, own my mistakes and live in kindness with other humans.  Help me forgive myself as easily as I forgive others because grace can only be given if grace has truly been received.

No comments: