Saturday, March 13, 2010

Peaceful Easy Feeling

We just had an awesome beach visit. Erika dug a hole to Thailand with a little help from Lilly, Mae, Jasmine and TJ (when he wasn't chasing waves). The sand pit was approximately the depth of a TJ. We also saw dolphins and big fish jumping thanks to Fab. Erik and I had a nice walk on the beach. Shells were collected. Fab, Frank, Erik, Kayla and me all chatted about purt near everything while listening to waves and the laughter of children playing on the beach in the background.

AND, a wonderful thing not to be forgotten, Frank stopped at CVS and presented me with Dove dark chocolate since I was at least a quart low on chocolate. AND, I did share with my passengers but I still have another bar that I will squirrel away and work on this next week a sweet square at a time.

Then back to the car and Peaceful Easy Feeling came on the radio. Yep, that about covers it. Tomorrow morning we head back to KY. I'll always love you Florida, but there really is no place like home for this KY girl.

2 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

Hope you kicked a little sand for me. I'm so jealous...but happy for you.

Unknown said...

Hi, I am visiting form Jason's tonight. I just have to tell you that the Dove ice cream makes me BLISSFUL! What is not to love. Do you love that hard shell atop the ice cream? So good. I also love the chocolates. I have had to ban them from the house as I could eat a bag of promises in one day.... Sad, but true!