Saturday, September 19, 2009

Good for the Soul?

Confession is good for the soul or so they say. I have not confessed anything in a while, the jig is up.

  • I don't use a laundry basket to transport dirty clothes to the washer or clean clothes from the dryer. I wrap my loving arms around lots of laundry, clean or dirty, instead. It is kind of a stupid habit. It is because I have the following three laundry baskets: the broken cheap round white one full of 'goodwill stuff', the good blue one full of mismatched socks, and the other good blue one full of an assortment of clothing shoved in there last time company was on the way and stacks of clothes were everywhere.
  • I think it is easier to have extra kids over to visit because mine love having company and it is almost like having no kids. This is especially true, shockingly, if there are three extra kids and all of my girls have one of their very own.
  • My great nephew hates me. He is the most adorable thing from a distance. He raises his little eybrow at me and smiles so sweetly. Then I hold him and you would think I pulled his gorgeous little hair. Most babies respond to me this way. My own babies loved me. All others, not so much. I finally told him today, I won't try to play with you again until you are a toddler (big fat lie) and then we can play cars together. Toddlers love me.
  • I have piles of paperwork/books/caalogs/junk mail all over my table and bar. I am slowly sifting through them but no one can tell, no-not even me.
  • I have not recorded a single grade in my gradebook this year. Can you say procrastinate?

Good grief already. I could go all night with this but that is quite enough. My tens of readers can only handle so many confessions at a time. Have a great weekend!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

sometimes I feel like I'm reading my own blog, lol...that is if I had one.. ;)
We are so much alike!
I do the same w/my laundry too, all of my baskets are full of mismatched socks. Why do I do that??
Have a great week :)
heather:D

Hula Girl at Heart said...

My laundry basket is full of old sheets and towels I need to throw away but won't and can't figure out where to put instead. Sadly, I could solve the whole problem by dumping its contents into the trash can, but I'm too lazy to do that.

Mia said...

Okay listen closely I am only going to say this once
White laundry basket for white clothes
Dark Maroon basket for dark clothes
Medium blue basket for the clothes that are in between light and dark
And grades? We are suppose to write down grades?
No wonder Heather doesn't have a blog! You are writing hers for her!

Jason, as himself said...

If these are the worst of your confessions, then by George I think you have arrived at sainthood.

ShortyMom said...

I don't use baskets to haul laundry around because it is much easier to shift myself around obstacles. My I have two laundry baskets with random junk that is waiting for me to put it away, one with yarn and sewing stuff and one working as a hamper in my bathroom. You're not alone!