- I don't use a laundry basket to transport dirty clothes to the washer or clean clothes from the dryer. I wrap my loving arms around lots of laundry, clean or dirty, instead. It is kind of a stupid habit. It is because I have the following three laundry baskets: the broken cheap round white one full of 'goodwill stuff', the good blue one full of mismatched socks, and the other good blue one full of an assortment of clothing shoved in there last time company was on the way and stacks of clothes were everywhere.
- I think it is easier to have extra kids over to visit because mine love having company and it is almost like having no kids. This is especially true, shockingly, if there are three extra kids and all of my girls have one of their very own.
- My great nephew hates me. He is the most adorable thing from a distance. He raises his little eybrow at me and smiles so sweetly. Then I hold him and you would think I pulled his gorgeous little hair. Most babies respond to me this way. My own babies loved me. All others, not so much. I finally told him today, I won't try to play with you again until you are a toddler (big fat lie) and then we can play cars together. Toddlers love me.
- I have piles of paperwork/books/caalogs/junk mail all over my table and bar. I am slowly sifting through them but no one can tell, no-not even me.
- I have not recorded a single grade in my gradebook this year. Can you say procrastinate?
Good grief already. I could go all night with this but that is quite enough. My tens of readers can only handle so many confessions at a time. Have a great weekend!!