Thursday, January 22, 2009

Chug-a Chugga Choo Choo!!

The homeschool train is not only still on track but she is gaining strength and making up for a few days we missed when I was not feeling well. We have settled into a little routine again for the first time in a long time. The work was getting done but the routine was bad. I am getting more structured and organized which makes everybody know what is expected and that is a good thing when dealing with tweens and drama queens. Half of teaching is being organized. Then you can loosen up and enjoy the ride instead of fretting over all you have left to pull together.

In other news, I started the Beth Moore Bible study, Esther today. I have really been looking forward to this one for a while because she did some of the research for it on her blog. And yes, I totally participated. So call me Al Gore, because I helped write this one. Just kidding, never call me that!!

It seems to be just what I need right now, as it is subtitled, It's Tough To Be A Woman. And in my experience, it really is. Top three biggest hurdles according to all the opinions and responses she gathered:
  • Yielding to others; Submission
  • Balance, finding it
  • Hormones, hormones, hormones

May I just say DITTO!(megaditto)

So all in all, today has been a fairly good day. Let's just hope it stays that way, I REALLY need a good one.

No comments: