Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Top 10 Good Things About Today

Well, technically, yesterday considering what time it is. It has been a very productive day and that makes me smile.

  1. I got up and made my family bacon, eggs,and biscuits for breakfast.
  2. I took my stepdad to the doctor. (He got an A+ check-up.)
  3. Got him his favorite McD's on the way home. I tried the new McDonald's pumpkin pie and declared it not even worth the 50 cents I paid for it-but still this was something I have been wanting to do so I declare it a good thing even though it was a bad pie.
  4. Took hubby to run some errands. Went to the library. Ran into lots of friends. Just so happened to be there as they set out a whole cart of BRAND NEW MOVIES!!!! We have Hancock, Wall-E, Fred Claus, Kung Fu Panda and some others that we will be the first to view. Eat your heart out stalker Heather!!
  5. Took my mom to the grocery and had a nice time. She uses the motorized scooter thingy and I got to drive it to and from the car. I did a tiny donut.
  6. Thanked the Lord above that my mom FINALLY got a handicapped parking tag. Do you know how hard it is to get a wheelchair between two cars in a regular spot???
  7. Shopped for a few Christmas gifts while mom grocery shopped with her little helper, Lilly.
  8. Realized upon getting home and sorting out my stuff that I am about 75% done with my shopping, possibly a little more!!! WAHOO!!
  9. Most of those gifts have been wrapped as well.
  10. Finally got around to updating my blog!!! AND looked at the calendar and tomorrow is blank. Doing a happy dance. Did I mention we have some cool movies to watch?

I hope to sleep late and have a nice calm day at home tomorrow!! I hope you have a calm day wherever you are as well!!

8 comments:

Hula Girl at Heart said...

75% done...and mostly wrapped??!! I hate you.

Not really. I just hate that I can't make that kind of progress. Happy Thanksgiving!!!

Amy said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you and your family!

God Bless,
Amy:)

Jason, as himself said...

You did a tiny donut in the motorized scooter thingy? I just love that!

Becky K. said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you!

I cannot believe how you were able to get all of those new DVD's at one time. Good for you.

Jonathan just bought Kung Fu Panda. We saw it twice and just thought it was mighty cute.

I fell asleep during Wall-e but everyone else seemed to like it.

Becky K.

Mia said...

Okay I am OFFICIALLY jealous of your library score. Even though my kids have seen those movies I have NOT and really want to. But I am thankful for so much in my life it will be okay! ; )
Have a wonderful Thanksgiving Day my dear friend!!

Anonymous said...

Oh, didn't they tell you, I left those there for you. I LET you have them....heehee.
It gets so old being first EVERY single time.
I do, however want to know when you are going back............I may need to be there upon their return..You could just have me and Mia over for a movie fest.....????

Well, I hope to see you soon, either at 4am, or Monday nite....

love you too, so nice to be missed

Anonymous said...

oh, and I'm sorrry, but I didNOT like Walle...oh my gosh, I hated that movie. I know, sorry.
My family loved it.

ok
I WILL be first in line tomorrow, wherever you go Jan, look up front, I will be there first...muwahaaaaa

still love you though

Sara said...

That sure does sound like a good day.