Thursday, November 06, 2008

BUSY DAYS!

Somehow I managed to schedule 4 busy days in a row. I am very protective of our time away from home/time at home ratio. Last year we did everything that came our way and so the vow was made to be very thoughtful of the things we got ourselves into. So to have so many things all in a row is not something I am used to anymore!! Today is only day one and I am exhausted!! I am also not at home, I am killing time at the library until our next thing today.

My emotional life is a bit chaotic right now. I can't blog about it, I have finally learned a lesson about the feelings most personal to me. ( ; Let's just say there is alot of soul searching and personal crisis and leave it at that. I could use prayers by the boat-fulls (and by boat-I mean Titanic!) I had lots of worries on my plate already, but yesterday they sort of multiplied exponentially. I hate worry. The Bible expressly warns against it, but I just can't seem to wrap my feeble brain around "Fear not."

In other news, the girls and I are studying constellations-or trying to. Is it just me or are those things nearly impossible to see? I finally realized last night that we were going out too early to see them at their clearest, but I still couldn't make them out later when the stars shone brighter and were higher in the sky. Alas, finding the big dipper is about as far as we can get, oh, and Orion's bow. We may all flunk the science applications lab for constellations.

No comments: