- My grandma told me she got pregnant on her honeymoon. She said no one truly believed it, but it was the truth. I believe her, why would she lie to a little kid when she was very old? It happens, people sometimes get pregnant very soon after they are married, even on their honeymoons.
- When I was 14, I rode my bike endless miles. When I was fifteen, I was still a bikeriding fool. I went everywhere on my bike and loved it. When I turned sixteen, as soon as I had my permit-the whole bike thing was dead to me. I have enormous calves and thighs as a result of those bike rides.
- My favorite color is red and it has been since about 5th grade. In 4th and 5th grade, my favorite color(along with every other girl my age)was purple. Hello Kitty, Rainbow Brite, and Strawberry Shortcake were very popular as well! Anyway, back to red, I love it. True love forever.
- Halloween has turned into a huge event. What happened to it just being one night of eating candy until your stomach hurt?? Now you have to pace yourself for the whole week before. My kids love planning their Halloween costumes. They plan almost all year long. Erika had all the stuff to be the Joker for Halloween. Then she saw the movie and did not want to be him anymore. That made Erik and I very proud. She has planned to be a dead cheerleader instead. (Exit pride.)
- Tomorrow, the three remaining female pets in our house that could have offspring will be getting that taken care of. It will cost an arm and a leg but totally worth it for peace of mind!!
- I love to drink coffee, but at night not in the morning. It is a comfort drink for me more than a jolt to wake me up. What does that say about me?? I don't really love it in the morning-I drink it if it is there but it is not a must have.
What an offbeat post. Hope you liked it.